Add juicy saltiness to your next steak by making this steak Simple steak marinade. This delicious steak marinade is made with Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, garlic and a little lemon.
Simple steak marinade
Nothing better than this Cooked steak. Especially after the steak is perfectly seasoned or marinated, all the flavors of the steak can be brought out.
We like this simple steak marinade because it is made with simple ingredients but adds a rich flavor. This marinade is. The mixture of sugar, salt and a little citrus makes your tender, delicious and juicy steak possible.
Why marinate steak?
We recommend marinating your steak to make it tender (with salt and lemon juice) and adding ingredients commensurate with the natural flavor of the steak.
The ingredients you need
What ingredients are added to steak marinade? There are some basic ingredients that are usually the basis of steak marinade, and we also added our own flavor! This is all you need.
- Worcestershire Sauce– Many steak marinades contain Worcestershire because it is a vinegar-based seasoning. Its ingredients include anchovies, garlic, tamarind sauce, and other ingredients. It can be made into a savory seasoning that perfectly matches steaks. .
- Balsamic vinegar-A little sugar to balance the saltiness of the marinade, from balsamic vinegar.
- Minced garlic-Adding fresh garlic to any marinade can add a lot of flavor.
- olive oil– Olive oil binds all the steak marinade ingredients together.
- Lemon juice– A bit of lemon juice can reduce the taste of the marinade and help tenderize the steak before cooking it.
- Lemon pepper– Add some lemon pepper to this marinade to give the marinade a lemony taste.
Which steak should I use?
There are many different kinds of steaks, and you can marinate any steak in the marinade.We used in our marinade Grilled steak And grilled New York strip instead of delicious!
Here are other steak pieces you can use.
This steak marinade will tenderize any of the following steaks.
- Rib Eye
- New York Strip
- Short skirt
How long should steak be marinated?
You can marinate the steak for 30 minutes to overnight. The longer the steak is marinated, the more tender the steak will be.Not like salmon, You can marinate the steak for a longer time without cooking the steak with lemon juice.
Prepare in advance
You can add all the ingredients of the steak marinade to a glass bottle, shake it well, and store it in the refrigerator for marinating steak, chicken or pork!
Kitchen tools for marinating steak
When making this steak marinade, you can add a rich flavor to the steak, but this recipe does not require many tools. This is all you need.
How to marinate steak (3 steps)
- Combine: Just mix all the ingredients in a bowl or jar and mix.
- Marines: Put the steak on a plate or a large gallon bag, and then pour the marinade. Make sure all sides are good and coated.
- chill: Let the steak soak in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or at most overnight.
How to cook steak
Sous Vide steak
Sous Vide steak It is the only way to eat steak.We are addicted to Fully cooked The benefits of hot and sour steak. It’s as simple as 1-2-3.
Add this Grilled steak Go to the menu this summer! You can eat this beef rib steak alone in tacos or even in fajitas!
Get a tender, juicy, perfectly grilled steak through this “how to grill a steak” article. We will provide you with the best techniques for grilling steaks like professionals.
Throw in the pasta
We are big fans of adding beef to pasta!We like this Simple Beef Salad Dressing recipe. Or stroganoff beef is made from creamy sour cream sauce, tender beef and egg noodles. Russian Style Beef Tenderloin The perfect comfort food for any day of the week!
Steak cooking temperature
Everyone is different in how they like steak. We are loyal supporters of medium rare steaks, but check the internal temperature of the steak when it is about to be cooked.
Moderately cooked: 140ºF
well done: 165ºF
How to store cooked steak
You can store cooked steaks in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Minced garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Fresh lemon juice (~ half of juicy lemon)
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon pepper
- Combine all the ingredients for the steak marinade in a small bowl or heat-resistant glass and stir well.
- Then, pour the marinade over the steak, remove as much air as possible and seal the bag. Soak the marinade to make sure it covers the steak.
- Put the steak in the refrigerator and marinate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 2 hours.
Tips and attention
- Nutritional information does not include steak.
Serving size: 1/4
photography: The photos in this article were written by Erin of The Wooden Skillet.