The Ultimate Keto Fast Food Guide (2021).
Can you continue to survive Keto fast food? Yes, it is possible (but do you want?)
Discover the foods you need to avoid… the best menu items… the top 5 imitator recipes made at home.
Fast food is so easy on a crazy busy day or on a journey! Maybe convenient, but is it a ketone? Can you even eat keto foods in fast food restaurants?
You have a question, I have an answer. Bookmark this page, this will be your ultimate guide to low-carb foods when you’re away from home.
Can you eat fast food on a keto diet?
Yes, you can eat fast food and keep ketones! It is indeed possible to maintain a ketogenic diet and eat in a fast food restaurant, which requires more thinking.
One thing I want to clear-low carb or Keto diet It has nothing to do with the deprivation or taboo food list. Instead, this is a way of life that focuses on eating unprocessed whole foods, which have proven to be amazing weight loss. The health benefits.
This is why you can eat low-carbohydrate foods and foods that are good for ketones even in fast food restaurants. You only need to order the entire unprocessed menu item. That may limit your choices and require a little imagination, but it is still possible to stick to your net carbohydrate limit.
Keto Fast Food Guide
Yes, you can eat in fast food restaurants to maintain ketosis and reduce weight. First, it may not be easy to find foods that can fuel your body and keep fat burning, but it is possible.
This will require some extra planning, but once you find some of your favorite keto foods in popular chains, you will have some simple keto options to stay in your macro.
Before we dive, what we need to solve is an elephant. The good news is that you may stay in ketosis when you eat out, but this is not a good idea and I don’t recommend that you live your entire lifestyle. Your body needs vitamins, minerals and nutrients from the whole food. Processed takeaway food will not give your body these nutrients.
It can be used in critical situations or rare foods, but I don’t recommend it as a lifestyle choice. But in reality, you need some fast food options so that you can enjoy a keto meal and maintain a normal low-carb diet.
The highest low carbon fiber bundle: Want to start low-carb FAST? Learn how to start today…even if you are a complete beginner. This has everything you need to get rid of carbohydrates and live your best life! Don’t wait-buy now.
The best low-carb fast food options
The worst thing you can do is to put pressure on the food. You need good low-carb options to order in a convenient way. Don’t worry about finding low-carb foods or grabbing things on the go, but plan ahead and think about what to order at the most popular restaurants.
There are many ways to make these fast food restaurants serve you. Even fast food chains offer low-carb meals and dinners, which would be your ideal choice.
it’s here Get rid of carbohydrates, I am a firm advocate of eating nutritious foods instead of using a few grams of carbohydrates a day as an excuse to eat processed foods.
For example, knowing that you only eat 5 grams of carbohydrates during the day cannot justify eating fast food. In any case, please enjoy fast food occasionally as a treat, or on specific occasions, but be aware that it has not become a regular thing.
No matter which fast food restaurant you choose to stop at, make sure that the food you choose can provide your body with the nutrients it needs. Keto is not only about numbers, but also about nurturing yourself and making you feel incredible!
What to enjoy
Which fast food restaurants can I eat while taking the keto diet?
Stick to fast food chains that provide convenient access to relevant menu options and transparent nutritional information.
Here are some of my favorite places to eat when eating keto, and the best things to order from them:
- subway – Salads of the day, not salads or burritos. Be sure to choose aioli or mayonnaise instead of braised sauce, sweet and sour or ketchup, which are all high in sugar.
- McDonald’s -Headless burger as a lettuce burger. Or, replace the French fries with a salad and place the burger patties on it (availability depends on the friendly nature of the chain owner). And, if you want extra grams of protein, why not order egg muffins and discard the loose muffins.
- Burger King -Lettuce burger (or lettuce wrap). Grilled chicken rolls (lower carbohydrate content than burgers or shredded chicken rolls).
- Wendy’s -Low-carb burgers-you don’t even need any substitutes! Yay.
- chili sauce -Burrito bowl of cauliflower rice, without beans, is a quick and easy low-carb meal.
Another key aspect of choosing the right fast food restaurant is to choose a fast food restaurant with a wide variety of menus, rather than those that do not have many choices other than highly processed and carbohydrate-rich foods.
As you can see, it does require some planning and research in advance, but if it means you keep the dietary effects of the keto diet unchanged while enjoying the fast food you ordered, it’s worth it.
How to order low-carb takeaway food
When dining out, I always follow some tips and tricks. If you use these techniques, it will make the best choice for ordering at a fast food restaurant hassle-free!
My favorite low-carb fast food hack:
- Order the salad without salad dressing. Many seasonings in fast food contain high sugar and unhealthy oils, such as canola oil or sunflower oil. You can also request it on the side of the container. In this way, you can control your diet and the number of grams of carbohydrates added. If the menu allows, why not order sour cream, olive oil or even blue cheese at the steakhouse, so you can still enjoy a healthy high-fat diet while maintaining carbohydrate intake.
- Avoid ordering any food that is fried or covered with breadcrumbs or batter.
- Grilled chicken sandwiches (or roast beef sandwiches), and then simply remove the bread.
- Order some beef patties, fried eggs and grilled chicken for protein meals.
- If only hot dogs and cheese are the only options, make sure to say no to high-sugar ketchup and mustard.
- Black coffee, cream/heavy cream side.
- Stick to the protein choice of baking or roasting.
- If in doubt, always check the nutrition information listed online before ordering any fast food.
What to avoid?
What kind of food should I avoid in fast food restaurants when eating ketones?
Now that you know what to eat, let’s talk about what should not be eaten. The following is a list of things to avoid in fast food restaurants:
- Anything made with refined flour (hamburger buns, muffins, bagels, sandwich buns)
- French fries
- Potato pancakes
- Milky drinks (lattes, milkshakes, cappuccinos)
- Sugary drinks (juice or soda and dessert)
- Cakes, desserts, ice cream and even fruit smoothies.
- Use less condiments or avoid condiments altogether
These are some typical examples of certain foods and food types offered by fast food chains. They appear to be non-ketone in some ways, so if you want to stay in ketosis (a state where your body burns fat instead of carbohydrates), you should avoid using foods. fuel).
- Greece’s perfect granola yogurt -Each serving contains about 28 grams of carbohydrates
- Fruit cup -Approximately 12 grams of carbohydrates per serving
- chicken soup -15 grams to 29 grams of carbohydrates per serving, depending on whether you choose a small or large serving
- Balsamic vinegar -Carbohydrates between 8g and 16g per serving
- ketchup -16 grams of carbohydrates per serving
- Hot sauce -8 grams of carbohydrates per serving
- Barbecue sauce -Approximately 10 grams of carbohydrates per serving
- Fat-free honey mustard sauce -Each serving contains about 22 grams of carbohydrates
- Spicy chili sauce -Approximately 10 grams of carbohydrates per serving
- Chili salsa -Approximately 21 grams of carbohydrates per serving
- Cold brewed ice coffee -Carbohydrates between 26g and 33g per serving, depending on the selected size
- Vanilla cold brew ice coffee -Each serving contains 30 grams to 38 grams of carbohydrates, depending on the selected size
The net carbohydrate total carbohydrate grams of the foods listed above are from the nutrition pages of various fast food chains and are for reference only.
Some even come with a nutrition calculator, so you can choose which foods to add or remove from your meal, and it will calculate nutrients such as calorie intake, protein and carbohydrate content.
For complete and detailed nutritional information, please visit the following website (may not be an exhaustive list of fast food chains near you or available):
As you can see, even if your options are limited, you can still find healthier, lower carbohydrate options. When you plan ahead and occasionally eat in these places, you will be able to find foods that can help you keep ketosis.
Is eating fast food considered “dirty ketones”?
An alternative way to clean ketones is Dirty Ketone. This change in the keto diet is when your daily net carbohydrates are kept below 20 grams, but don’t mind where your carbohydrates come from.
It allows you to eat highly processed and packaged foods. This is a popular choice for those who want to keep their carbohydrate content limited but don’t want to prepare a clean keto meal.
Although you can still eat ketosis in this way, you will never achieve maximum health and weight loss, and it is easy to lead to eating other foods that will surely get you out of ketosis.
Eating fast food while keeping carbohydrate content limits seems to be an easy way to make ketones, but it is not healthy. You need to get a lot of nutrients from the whole food. Your body needs the vitamins and minerals needed by unprocessed food to make it work best and bring you the best weight loss and health effects.
Top 5 fast food imitator recipes you can make at home
The healthiest option is to always make whole foods at home. This way, you can control the amount of sugar/carbohydrate used, and you know exactly how healthy it is for you!
My favorite recipes are as follows, but I also have many 29 kinds of low-carb mimic recipes You must try!
Here are some of my favorite takeaway inspired recipes, they taste like you are in a restaurant:
As you can see, it is actually possible to eat out and still stay in ketosis. Plan ahead, stay away from the obvious culprits, and continue to eat whole foods as your main food.
You might like more recipes: