Sous vide steak is the only way to eat steak.We are addicted to Fully cooked The benefits of hot and sour steak. It’s as simple as 1-2-3.
Why put Vide Steak?
If this is your first time cooking sous vide, please don’t panic. We usually talk more about sous vide among us. Mongolian Suvid Beef Back Steak. Stop what you are doing and check it out!
Sous Vide steak is the ultimate way to eat steak!
It can be cooked perfectly every time. why? Because you cook the steak at 130ºF which is perfect for me. The whole steak will be moderately rare. Not just in the middle.
Restaurant style steak
If you have ever ordered a steak in a high-end restaurant, but it came out soon, it might be bad. Especially when the whole piece of meat is fully cooked.
sous vide has been a tool for restaurants for some time, and all of us are catching up!
The ingredients you need
You only need a few ingredients before adding the steak to the sous vide. This is all you need.
- New York Strip Steak We use the New York Strip for this hot and sour steak recipe, but you can use any steak. Just make sure the steak is at least 1 inch thick!
- Coarse Sea Salt +black pepper– You add the steak to the salt marinade first, and then put it in the marinating sauce. Make sure to use kosher salt and pepper at the same time, not finely ground.
- Fresh herbs- We used a combination of rosemary, thyme and oregano in this recipe. You can use one or all of these herbs. You add vegetables to the sous vide bag, and then slowly add a unique flavor to the steak.
- butter– Don’t forget to add butter in the butter bag. The butter melts in the batter, adding a delicious buttery flavor to the steak.
- olive oil-When you scorch the steak to brown the outside, olive oil is used for later curing. Feel free to sprinkle some olive oil to get more butter.
Tools needed for Sous Vide Steak
Which steak is best for Sous Vide?
There are many different kinds of steaks, and you can use any of them in this hot and sour steak recipe. We use the New York Strip to make this recipe, but you can use any of the following steaks.
Here are other steak pieces you can use.
- Rib Eye
- Short skirt
How to make Weiss steak
- First, fill a large container with water, and then attach the sous vide to the container. Set the sous vide to 130ºF, and then heat the water.
- Salt and pepper the steak and let the steak sit for 10-15 minutes. Then put the steak in a storage bag containing butter and herbs, Ziploc or food saver bag.
- Put the steak in the sour soup and stir for at least 2 hours. You can put it in the water for up to 8 hours.
- Remove the steak from the frozen bread, discard the liquid in the bag, and place the steak on a plate.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet and add two tablespoons of olive oil to the pan. When the olive oil is fragrant, add the steak to the pan and cook for one minute on each side.
- Remove from the heat and let the steak sit for 10 minutes.Services for Chimichurri Sauce enjoy!
What temperature do you think of steak?
We set the sous vide to 130ºF (this is the internal temperature of rare steaks) because we grill the steak on both sides for 1 minute, which raises the internal temperature to about 140ºF, which is moderate.
It all depends on how you like steak. Set the temporary video to approximately 5 degrees lower than your desired internal temperature.
- rare- 130ºF
- Mediumly cooked- 140ºF
- Moderate- 155ºF
- well done- 165ºF
How long does it take to marinate steak?
Sous vide steak becomes tender after at least 2 hours in the water bath. However, don’t hesitate to mix them together and keep the steak in the sauce for up to 8 hours.
Can you overcook the steak sauce?
You can’t overcook in steak. If you decide to grill, grill or grill steak later, you can overcook the steak!
How to cook Vide steak
We like to use Cast iron pot roast steak. It really gets hot quickly, and it leaves a moderate amount of char on the steak.
Add olive oil or butter to a cast iron skillet. When the oil or butter has melted and become fragrant, transfer the beef to the pot and cook on both sides for a minute.
This is a hint
Grilling steak can add a huge flavor!
After adding the meat to the frying pan, add some butter and some fresh herbs (we like thyme and rosemary) to the steak to add sauce to the steak.
When the butter melts, place a tablespoon of butter on the top of the steak in the pot for the entire 2 minutes!
What does Sous Vide steak go with?
Roasted carrots– These ones Roasted carrots Sweet and delicious, perfect cooking, and full of amazing flavors! Place these roasted carrots on the grill and serve them with your favorite grilled dishes.
Butter Lettuce Salad– This buttery lettuce salad combines vegetables, fruits, nuts, cheese and sprinkled with simple lemon balsamic vinegar. Everything on the bed of tender butter lettuce makes a perfect and delicious salad.
The best arugula salad-This is a simple and delicious Arugula Salad Recipe. It is made from arugula, dried fruits, vegetables and fruits. This is the perfect side dish for any meal!
Oven roasted asparagusoven Grilled asparagus Is the best way to eat asparagus! This is a healthy side dish recipe that can be cooked perfectly.
- 2 1/2-lb. New York Strip Steak*
- 1/2 teaspoon Coarse Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Coarse black pepper
- 2 pcs Herbal sprigs (rosemary, thyme or oregano)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- First, prepare the sous vide water bath by filling a large pot with water. The pot must be large enough to hold your steak, and the water needs to be deep enough to hit the waterline on your taste buds. Next, put the potato skins in a water bath and set the temperature to 130ºF (suitable for moderately rare steaks).
- Next, sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the steak, and place the steak in a medium Stasher bag or Food Saver bag. Each steak should be placed in its own bag, so if you want to cook 4 steaks, please use 4 bags.
- Next, add about 1 tablespoon of butter to each steak and a pinch of herbs.
- Remove all air from the bag and seal it. If you are using a Stasher bag, please remove the air as much as possible.
- Place the steak in a water bath and cook at 130ºF for 2-10 hours*.
- Remove the steak from the water bath and place the steak on a plate.
- Now it’s time to grill the steak, its texture is amazing. Heat a cast iron frying pan over medium high heat. When the pan is hot, add olive oil. *
- When the olive oil is fragrant, place the steak in the pot. Boil each side for 1 minute, and immediately remove from the fire.
- Serve with chimichurri or delicious vegetable noodles.
Tips and attention
- Technically, you can cook any number of steaks at once.
- For super tender steak, you can choose to leave the steak in the sous vide for up to 10 hours, but 2 hours is also perfect! Both will come out moderately rare.
- You can also grill steak on the grill by heating the grill to 450ºF and grilling for 1 minute on each side.
- see this Temperature graph by Spruce Eats Other temperature options.
- We tested this recipe with 1/2 pound of New York fish sticks, 0.7 pound of rib eyes and 1 pound of T-bone, and it turned out that they are all perfect!
Serving size: 1/4
Carbohydrates: 1 piece
Keywords: Hot and Sour Steak