This is simple Salmon Marinade Very fresh and delicious. It is made with fresh lemon, garlic and dill. You will never want to eat salmon again!
PS: The marinated salmon exudes, so smooth, delicate, and infused with flavor.You will be counted for this Salmon Marinade Recipe!
Easy Salmon Marinade
Say hello to the brightest salmon marinade on the Internet. It is the perfect combination of citrus and vanilla to make the most tender fire-grilled salmon recipe!If you wish Oven grilled salmon, Pan-fried salmon, Or Grilled salmon, This is your salmon marinade!
This salmon marinade is:
Why salted salmon?
The salted salmon is so good! By mixing citrus, herbs and oil to marinate salmon fillets, you can infuse the salmon fillets with flavor, so every bite is delicious.
Which salmon should I use?
You can use half salmon fillets (as shown in the picture), or you can use a small amount of pre-allocated smaller salmon fillets.
The important thing is The weight of the salmon. This salmon marinating recipe is the ideal addition for 2.5-3 pounds of marinated salmon.
Kitchen tools for salted salmon
This delicious salmon marinade does not require much. The following are our recommended kitchen tools:
Salmon marinade ingredients
This salmon marinade formula is bright and lemony. It requires simple, fresh ingredients. This is what you need:
- olive oil- Olive oil is the basis of this marinade. It helps to bind all the ingredients together and helps the marinade stick to the salmon.
- Lemon juice- The brightness of this marinade comes from lemon juice! Fresh lemon juice is always a good idea for fish.
- mustard-You can’t go wrong with a little mustard sauce in the marinade. It has a salty and vinegar taste.
- garlic- Crush and chop fresh garlic. It is an excellent addition to any seasoning, marinade or seasoning.
- salt-Don’t skip the salt! Salt brings out the flavor of all these ingredients.
- Fresh dill: Fresh dill is the money component in the marinade. When I say fresh dill, I mean fresh! Compared to dryness, it does make a difference.
How to marinate salmon (3 steps)
This salmon marinade is very simple and ready in less than 5 minutes!
- Combine: Just mix all the ingredients in a bowl or jar and mix.
- Marines: Place the large salmon fillets or 4-6 small salmon fillets on a plate or a large gallon bag, and then pour the marinade. Make sure all sides are good and coated.
- chill: Let the salmon marinate in the refrigerator for 30-45 minutes.
As you can see, in these specific photos, we put a piece of tin foil on the baking sheet, and then marinated the salmon on the baking sheet, because after the salmon was grilled in the oven.
How long does it take to marinate salmon?
Marinate the salmon fillets for 30-45 minutes, and then stop marinating.
do you know? Unlike other proteins, you don’t want to marinate for too long, because the citrus in marinade can actually start the cooking process.
You can prepare this salmon marinade a few days in advance and use it as a salmon marinade throughout the week. Simply add all the ingredients to the glass bottle, shake it, close the lid, and store it in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
bonus: This salmon marinade is actually a delicious balsamic vinegar too! If you have leftovers, you can toss them with some greens and enjoy them.
How to cook salmon
Now that you have learned how to make salted salmon sauce, it’s time to cook fish.We have a lot Salmon recipe On FFF, you can choose!
No matter how you prepare the salmon in the end, you can use this salmon marinade for seasoning. Here are some options:
our Grilled salmon The method is so simple. Bake the salmon with the salmon skin facing down at 450ºF for 6 minutes. Then, turn the salmon over and grill for another 2 minutes. Turn over and grill until the internal temperature of the salmon reaches 140ºF–145ºF. Let’s rest for 5 minutes and enjoy.
Oven grilled salmon
Oven grilled salmon So easy to make! Place the salmon and marinade on a large piece of tin foil, skin side down. Seal the salmon inside the tin foil to make a tin foil boat and place it on the baking tray. Bake the marinated salmon at 375ºF for 25-30 minutes. Check the internal temperature of the salmon, it should read at least 145ºF.
Suvid Salmon This is a fun and foolproof method to cook perfect salmon. Put the marinade and salmon fillet in a vacuum-sealed bag, and remove as much air as possible and seal it. Set the water bath temperature to 130ºF and cook for 45 minutes.
Remove from the bag and transfer the fillets to the baking sheet. Bake the salmon on high heat for 1-3 minutes. Check the internal temperature of the salmon, it should read at least 145ºF.
Pan-fried salmon It is a favorite of fans who cook salted salmon! Heat a few tablespoons of butter in a nonstick pan over medium heat. After the butter has melted, fry the salmon skin side down for about 4 minutes. Flip the salmon and cook for another 3-4 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145ºF.
Salmon chef temperature
according to Food safety net, Salmon (fish with fins) needs to be cooked to 145ºF to be safe to eat. My friends, this is the first secret when cooking salmon.
Measure the internal temperature of the thickest part of the salmon fillet. Before eating, the temperature should be at least 145ºF.
How to store cooked salmon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tbsp Fresh chopped dill
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 5 Clove garlic, diced
- 2 pcs–3 Pound Salmon*
- Combine all the ingredients of this salmon marinade (minus the salmon) into a medium bowl and mix well.
- Pour the marinade into the baking tray, large casserole or the bottom of a gallon plastic bag, then put the salmon fillet skin side up into the marinade and cover.
- Let the salmon marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30-45 minutes. Make sure not to pickle it anymore, or you risk citrus stimulating the cooking process.
- Cook the salmon in your favorite method.We recommend us Oven Baked Salmon Recipe.
Tips and attention
- Salmon: You can use one large fish fillet as in these photos, or use multiple smaller fish fillets. Depending on how many pounds, you can easily double or triple the salmon marinade. You wish to cook.
- Nutritional information is 2 pounds. Salmon and 6.
Serving size: 1/6
sugar: 2 pcs
Keywords: Salmon marinade, salmon marinade recipe
photography: The photos in this article were written by Erin of The Wooden Skillet.