Roasted Buffalo Chicken Salad is a very interesting summer dining idea. It is made with grilled marinated buffalo chicken breast, romaine lettuce, plenty of vegetables and creamy seasoning.
Great grilled buffalo chicken salad
Why make this salad?
high protein: Each serving of this Buffalo grilled chicken salad bag contains 44 grams of protein.
Vegetable packaging: Want more vegetables? This is the salad for you!
So many flavors: If you are a chicken fan of Buffalo, then you will love this grilled Buffalo chicken salad recipe.
Easy Buffalo Chicken Sauce
This buffalo chicken marinade is not only very suitable Grilled chicken breast, Can also be baked or frying pan. This is what you need:
- butter- We used unsalted butter.
- Frank’s Hot Sauce- Frank’s is the best vinegar-based hot sauce for Buffalo.
- Maple sugar We are very happy to add a little maple syrup to all buffaloes because it really helps to reduce calories.
- Salt and pepper- A pinch of salt and pepper will do.
How long to marinate Buffalo chicken
We recommend that you marinate the chicken breast in the buffalo chicken marinade or about 20-30 minutes.
How to grill Buffalo chicken
After the chicken is marinated, it can be grilled. We have a great title as “How to grill chicken breast“, this is a very detailed tutorial. This is a brief overview of how to grill chicken:
- Preheat the grill to 400ºF-4250ºF.
- Bake the chicken for 7-8 minutes.
- Turn the chicken over and bake for another 7-8 minutes, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF.
Grilled buffalo salad ingredients
Now that your chicken is grilled and ready to use, it’s time to say some salad!
- Roasted buffalo chicken: You can eat grilled buffalo chicken hot or refrigerated on the grill.
- lettuce: Romaine lettuce is the basis of this salad, but you can use any green you want.
- cucumber: Cucumber adds a good sense of tightening and volume.
- Cherry tomatoes: Cherry tomatoes are our favorite, but any kind of diced tomatoes will do.
- apple: Apples add a balance of sweetness to this Buffalo grilled chicken salad.
- Shallots: A little onion can go a long way.
- Greek Yogurt Blue Cheese Sauce: We like to add homemade blue cheese dressing to our salads, which can also be purchased in stores.
Don’t you like blue cheese sauce?Here are some of our favorite Fit Foodie homemade foods Creamy This salad will have a delicious dressing.
Homemade healthy ranch:Without a large number of ingredients, it is difficult to find ranch seasonings. This recipe will show you how to make healthy homemade ranch seasonings using a clean ingredient list, so you don’t need to go to the grocery store to change the ingredients!
Green Goddess Dressing:You need to make this creamy green goddess sauce dressing recipe, which is made from a base of Greek yogurt, a lot of fresh herbs, anti-inflammatory spices and a little lemon juice.
Avocado Cilantro Lime Dressing:You can choose the salad dressing, and this avocado-cilantro-lime dressing has very short fresh ingredients and full ingredients. You can use it on fresh green salads, pasta salads, or as a vegetable dip.
For Buffalo Chicken
- 1.5 Pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 medium breasts)
- 3 tablespoons Unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Hot Sauce
- 1 tbsp Maple sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 piece Medium cucumber, cut into half
- 1 cup Halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 piece Big apple, chopped
- 4–6 Pile of cups lettuce
- 1/2 Medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt blue cheese sauce (Any store can be purchased)
- First, preheat the grill to 400ºF–425ºF.
- Then, melt 3 tablespoons of butter to prepare buffalo chicken marinade. Then, mix in the hot sauce and maple syrup.
- Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper, then put the chicken in a gallon bag. Pour the marinade on top and remove as much air as possible from the bag and seal it. Marinate in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- After the grill is preheated. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Heat directly on both sides and roast the chicken for about 7-8 minutes. Before turning it, coat it with any excess marinade.
- After the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165ºF and has good grill marks, remove it from the grill. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Put the thinly sliced chicken and all vegetables on a bed of lettuce to make a salad. Then, top with blue cheese sauce and eat immediately.
Serving size: 1/4
Keywords: Grilled buffalo chicken salad, bufalo chicken salad