Blend one’s own Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe Taste the most delicious frozen cocktail ever at home.This Strawberry Teckley Made with frozen strawberries, rum and simple syrup.
Strawberry Daiquiri = the best frozen cocktail!
We like cocktails that are frozen in the warmer months because they are so evocative, they are of good quality even in the restaurant and are easy to make at home!
This strawberry daiquiri recipe is very suitable for use in the hot summer and even happy hour after get off work. Without ice, they came together in less than 10 minutes!
What is strawberry daiquiri made of? Strawberry wine is made from frozen strawberries, rum, lime juice and simple syrup.
What wine is put in the daiquiri? Traditionally, Daiquiri is made with rum.
Why make this strawberry daiquiri recipe?
4 ingredients: All you need to make strawberry daiquiri are strawberries, rum, lime juice and simple syrup.
Refined sugar-free: We chose to make strawberry daiquiri with honey syrup to make it sugar-free.
Easy to drink: This frozen cocktail will make you feel like you are on vacation. They are easy to come down.
Strawberry Daiquiri Ingredients
There are no hidden ingredients in this strawberry wine, you can’t pronounce it (you know, these ingredients are usually found in store-bought wine!)! There are only 5 simple ingredients from the most delicious daiquiri you have ever tasted:
Frozen strawberries: We like to start with frozen strawberries instead of using ice cubes to give this strawberry daiquiri a blended texture.you could Freeze one’s own Or buy frozen strawberries in bags from a grocery store.
White rum: We recommend that you use white rum as a proper daiquiri, but if you don’t have any rum on hand, vodka will do.
Simple honey syrup: A kind Honey simple syrup What gives this strawberry daiquiri its sweetness without any refined sugar! Agave can also be used in a ratio of 1:1!
Lime juice: We like the taste of freshly squeezed lemon juice. You just can’t beat it! We always recommend buying fresh lemon juice at the store.
What can I use instead of rum?
Is there no white rum? We recommend replacing it with vodka or tequila.
Recommended cocktail tools
How to make honey simple syrup
This simple honey syrup not only makes this strawberry daiquiri sugar-free, but we absolutely love the combination of strawberry and honey.
- Pour honey and water into a small pot to make a simple syrup.
- Bring the honey and water to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes until the honey is dissolved.
- Transfer the simple honey syrup to a jar and cool it in the refrigerator for later use.
Professional Type: Continuous stirring will prevent the honey from burning to the bottom of the pot.
Can I use regular simple syrup instead?
Yes it is! Feel free to use sugar to make a simple syrup. Use the same method as above, but replace the honey with sugar.
Honey simple syrup
Our go Simple Honey Syrup Recipe It is an excellent pure natural simple syrup, very easy to make. It is delicious in cocktails, lemonade and even some baking recipes!
How to make strawberry daiquiri
Have done Smoothie before? The recipe for strawberry daiquiri is just as simple!
- Simple honey syrup: First, mix water and honey in a small pot to prepare a simple honey syrup. Simmer over medium/high heat for 5 minutes, until the honey dissolves.
- mixing: Put strawberry, rum, lime juice and honey simple syrup High speed mixer. Mix on high until smooth.
- service: Immediately mix with fresh strawberries and mint garnish to drink your thick and frozen strawberry wine.
Is the daiquiri too thick or too thin?
Too thick: Add a little water to melt thin things until smooth.
Too thin: Add more frozen strawberries until melted.
Can I make this non-alcoholic?
Absolutely! Just ignore the rum from this recipe, add 1/2 cup of water, and you will have a delicious homemade virgin strawberry daiquiri. Please also check out some of our other original cocktails:
Can I mass produce it?
This is a great way to double (or even triple!) serving the crowd! Just multiply each component and follow the same instructions. With a glass bottle, it can be a perfect backyard barbecue drink.
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 cups Frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup White rum (6 ounces)
- 2 tbsp Lime juice (1 ounce)
- Optional decoration: Lime slices and fresh mint
- First, Prepare honey syrup. Put honey and water in a medium pot and heat it over medium/high heat.
- Stir until the honey is dissolved in the water, then remove from the heat.
- Put frozen strawberries, rum and lime juice into one High speed mixer. Then, add 1/2 cup of honey simple syrup.
- Mix on high and stop scraping the sides. Your daiquiri should be thick, but if the strawberries are very frozen, you may need to add a little water to make things thin.
- Taste the daiquiri and add more honey simple syrup as needed (you should have a little more).
- Serve immediately with fresh lime slices and mint.
Serving size: 1/4
protein: 1 piece
Keywords: Strawberry Teckley