Easiest and most delicious Pork Tenderloin Marinade You will try.This Pork Tenderloin Marinade Recipe It is sweet and savory made with barbecue sauce, soy sauce and garlic.
The best pork tenderloin marinade
Chewy, tough, tasteless pork tenderloin is no more! Seriously, this is the best pork tenderloin marinade to make your pork juicy and fragrant.
Mix the marinade, let the pork in it for 4-12 hours, your taste buds will swim. The marinade is made from 3 simple ingredients and can be prepared in less than 5 minutes.
After marinating the pork tenderloin, choose any cooking method you want, and you can prepare dinner right away!
Why should I marinate pork tenderloin?
Super juicy: This pork tenderloin marinade will make your pork juicy!
Sweet and salty: If you like a combination of sweet and salty, then this marinade is for you.
3 ingredients: You only need 3 simple ingredients: soy sauce, barbecue sauce and garlic.
what do you need
This three-ingredient pork tenderloin marinade is really delicious. The best part? You may have all the ingredients on hand.
Note: The weight of this recipe is 2 pounds. Pork tenderloin. We used 21 pounds. Pork tenderloin.
- I am Willow: Soy sauce gives the marinade a delicious salty taste. Feel free to use regular soy sauce, low-sodium soy sauce or tamarillo (for gluten-free food).
- Barbecue sauce: Choose your favorite barbecue sauce. We prefer to use sweeter barbecue sauce to balance the soy sauce, but you can smoke or salty. your choice!
- Minced garlic: If in doubt, add garlic.
Recommended kitchen tools
How to marinate pork tenderloin
Ready to learn how to make the best pork tenderloin marinade recipe? This will take all 10 minutes. let’s do it:
- First, mix the barbecue sauce, soy sauce and minced garlic together. Mix and mix.
- Transfer your pork tenderloin to a container, such as a roasting pan, gallon plastic bag or Stasher bag.
- Then, pour the marinade on the pork. Make sure that the pork is completely immersed in the marinade, then remove as much pork as possible from the container. seal.
- Put the pork in the refrigerator and marinate for 4 to 12 hours.
How long does it take to marinate pork tenderloin
Marinating pork tenderloin for at least 4 hours or overnight is best. If there is not enough time, make sure to marinate the pork for no less than 30 minutes.
If you use the marinade with citrus or vinegar, marinate the pork for up to 4 hours. The acidity decomposes the pork, making it firm and chewy.
How to cook pork tenderloin
This is indeed the perfect roast pork tenderloin marinade, but it is also perfect for baking, instant pot, chutney and all other cooking methods! This is a brief introduction to each of these methods.
grilled: Preheat the grill to 400ºF. Heat the pork tenderloin directly for about 12 minutes, turning in the middle. Grill until the internal temperature reaches 145ºF. Look at our Roast Pork Tenderloin Recipe.
grilled: Pour the pork tenderloin in the butter until browned. Then, bake at 400ºF for about 10 minutes, turn it over, and bake for another 12-16 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 145ºF. Look at our Roast Pork Tenderloin Recipe.
Instant Pot: Use the sauté function to burn the pork tenderloin for a few minutes every minute to brown it. Then, pour the chicken broth on the pork, and then glaze the pot. High pressure cooking for 15 minutes. Look at our Instant Pork Tenderloin Recipe.
Under vacuum: Put the pork tenderloin and pork tenderloin marinade into a vacuum-sealed bag and remove air. Heat the water bath to 145ºF and cook the pork tenderloin for 3 hours. After cooking, you can choose to bake on both sides for a few minutes. Look at our Sous Vide Pork Tenderloin Recipe.
Internal temperature of pork tenderloin
In order to eat pork safely, please ensure that the internal temperature is at least 145ºF.
Your question has been answered:
How long should you marinate pork?
We recommend marinating the pork for 30 minutes to 12 hours. The longer it is marinated, the more juicy and delicious the pork will become.
Can pork tenderloin be marinated for too long?
In some cases, you can marinate pork tenderloin for too long. If it contains an acid such as citrus or vinegar, we recommend only marinating for 30 minutes to 4 hours. However, this pork tenderloin marinade recipe does not contain any of them.
How do you tenderize pork tenderloin?
The best way to tenderize pork tenderloin is to add salt. You can sprinkle coarse salt on the meat and let it sit for about an hour.
Should pork tenderloin be cooked slowly or quickly?
It all depends on the cooking method you use, but since pork tenderloin is a lean meat, we recommend that you choose slow or slow or fast.
Can I freeze this pork tenderloin marinade?
Freeze the pork tenderloin directly in the marinade so you can defrost it at any time. We recommend using gallon-sized plastic bags.
- Transfer the marinade and pork tenderloin to a gallon bag.
- Remove as much air as possible and seal.
- Write the pork tenderloin on the front of the bag and freeze it for up to 3 months.
When you are ready to cook, melt it completely, and then use your favorite cooking method.
- 1 tbsp Minced garlic
- ¾ cup Barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup I am willow
- 2 pcs-lb.Pork tenderloin (we used 2 pcs 1 pound pork tenderloin
- Put the chopped garlic, barbecue sauce and soy sauce in a medium bowl and mix.
- Put the pork in a roasting pan, gallon bag or Stasher bag, and pour the marinade over the pork. Make sure that the paint is completely applied.
- Remove air from the bas as much as possible, then seal it (or cover the bakeware).
- Place in the refrigerator to marinate for 4 to 12 hours. If time is tight, marinate for no less than 30 minutes.
- Check out the following post for cooking instructions: grilled, baked, Instant Pot, Or Under vacuum.
Tips and attention
- Nutritional information includes pork.
- If you want more flavor, please feel free to use two tablespoons of our famous pork tenderloin to taste Pork dry rub Before pickling.
Serving size: 1/6
Keywords: Pork Tenderloin Marinade, Pork Tenderloin Marinade Recipe
photography: The photos in this article were written by Erin of The Wooden Skillet.