These flourless Monster cookies Is your favorite dessert! These cookies are made of oatmeal, peanut butter, chocolate chips and M&M and are stuffed with all the goodies.
These are the best monster cookies on the internet.They are based on our famous Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies And filled with chocolate.
What is a monster cookie?
Monster cookies are oatmeal and peanut butter based cookies, made from chocolate chips and m&m. Monster cookies are usually big weird cookies that are soft and chewy.
Why do you need to do this
It turns out that monster cookies are the cookies of the Midwest. Not surprisingly, they are very popular in Minnesota!
Monster cookies are my favorite cookies all the time because of the combination of peanut butter + oatmeal + chocolate. This is why you have to make this monster cookie recipe:
- No flour: There is no flour in our monster cookies. The basis of these biscuits is oats.
- Cardboard packaging: When I say full, I mean you will eat chocolate chips and M&M in one go.
- Easy to freeze: Make one batch (or two batches) and easily freeze it for up to 3 months.
- Big cookies: Most cookies are made with 1 to 1.5 tablespoons of cookie dough. These monster cookies are made with 2 tablespoons and tablespoons. sorry Sorry.
Are these monster cookies healthy?
Although this weird cookie recipe is made with butter, brown sugar and chocolate, we did take some steps to make them better for you!
sugar -Many monster biscuits are made with brown sugar and white sugar. We dropped the white sugar and added maple syrup, which is an all-natural sugar. This also helps to make them chewy.
fat -Each cookie should be added with a little butter. However, because of peanut butter, we can actually reduce the butter. fraction!
cereals -This weird biscuit recipe made with flourless. No need to use oatmeal! PS: This also makes them naturally gluten-free!
The main ingredients of monster biscuits
oat: Since these are flourless monster cookies, no flour is involved. That’s where the oats come in! You need 2.5 cups of oatmeal.
peanut butter: We hope you like peanut butter because it contains these weird cookies!
We tested the formula using regular creamy peanut butter (such as Jif) and all-natural peanut butter (dripping a lot of oil), and there is no difference between the two. So choose your favorite creamy peanut butter!
Chocolate Chips: We used semi-sweet chocolate chips, but you can also use milk chocolate or dark chocolate.
M&M: Excuse to eat M&M? I think so! Feel free to use your favorite M&M.
Oatmeal, peanut butter, chocolate chips and M&M in oatmeal cookies are the most famous ingredients. This is what else you need:
- Unsalted butter
- brown sugar
- Maple sugar
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- baking soda
Top tips for monster cookies
I have tested these monster cookies many times. I will not lie, I have done more for me than for you, because I like these cookies very much! Here are some tips for you to use when baking.
To refrigerate cookie dough: We found that these monster biscuits worked best after the dough was refrigerated for at least 20 minutes. This will set the dough and make it easier for you to knead it into small balls.
Wet your hands before rolling: If you find that the dough sticks to your hands when you knead the dough into small balls, just slightly wet your hands.
Gently tap the dough: These weird biscuits will not expand a ton in the oven, so lightly pat them into a biscuit shape.
Bake until golden brown: Since all ovens are different, it is recommended that you pay attention to your cookies. They can quickly turn from golden yellow to burning. Bake until they start to turn golden brown around the edges.
Completely calm: When you take the biscuits out of the oven, they will look very soft and delicate. This is because they have no flour. Therefore, let them cool on the wire rack for at least 10 minutes. As they cool, they will become stronger.
Vegan Monster Cookies
These healthy monster cookies are made from 100% whole grains, all natural peanut butter and your favorite monster cookies. The best part? These are vegan biscuits made with flax eggs, making them free of eggs and dairy products!
- Nut butter: Try replacing peanut butter with almond butter or cashew butter.
- Other add-ons: Make your monster cookie more chunky and add other add-ons! Here are some ideas:
- Shredded coconut
- Butterscotch flakes
- Peanut Butter Chips
Let the biscuits cool completely, then transfer them to an airtight container. Store on the counter in a cool place for up to 5 days.
Monster cookies are a great freezeable cookie because they can last up to 3 months! Let the biscuits cool completely, then transfer to a gallon-sized bag that can be safely stored in the refrigerator. Freeze for up to 3 months.
- 1/4 cup Melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tbsp Maple sugar
- 1 piece Large egg
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 2.5 cups Quick-cook oats, if needed, gluten-free
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup m&m
- First, preheat the oven to 350ºF, then spray the baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Next, mix the melted butter and brown sugar until there are no lumps. Then, add maple syrup, eggs, peanut butter and vanilla, and mix again.
- Add salt, instant oats and baking soda, and mix until all ingredients are combined. Add chocolate chips and m&m’s and mix again.
- Refrigerate the dough for 20 minutes to set.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of batter into your hand and form it into a ball. Place it on the cookie sheet, and then gently press it down to form a cookie shape. The batter will be a little wet, but after baking they will become soft and chewy! *
- Repeat the above process until the baking pan is full of 6 biscuits.
- Bake the cookies at 350ºF for 11-14 minutes, or until they start to turn golden brown.
- Take out the biscuits and let them cool on a baking sheet for a few minutes, then transfer to a wire rack and continue to cool for at least 20 minutes to solidify.
Tips and attention
- Cookie dough-When baking, the cookies will only spread out a little. If you don’t press them, you will get dome-shaped cookies.
- Before you roll the cookie dough and wash your hands between the balls, you may slightly wet your hands because the dough is very sticky.
Serving size: 1 piece
fiber: 2 pcs
Keywords: Monster cookie, monster cookie recipe