This asparagus salad is made with shaved asparagus, massaged kale and other fiber-packed ingredients. It is full of delicious hummus seasoning and it is so delicious!
The best asparagus salad recipe
Let us introduce to you this is one of our favorite methods of preparing asparagus -> in salads!
This asparagus salad is packed with all our favorite salad seasonings, whether it is eaten alone or with your favorite barbecue meal, it is a great cool salad.
The ingredients you need
This salad mixes various flavors and textures, but it is very easy to make! This is all you need!
- Great Northern Bean
- Lemon juice
- olive oil
- Fresh green peas
- Shredded sheep cheese
- White vinegar
The taste of all the above ingredients is amazing, but if you miss something, here are some common substitutes.
Great Northern Beans -> any white beans
Olive oil -> avocado oil or grape seed oil
Kale -> Spinach
Blueberries -> raspberries or dried cherries
Feta -> goat cheese or queso fresco
Almonds -> Pistachios
White wine vinegar–>Red wine vinegar
Our favorite way to prepare beans with salad
When you add beans (especially canned beans) to your salad, it’s best to cook them a bit and make them flavorful!
We are always inspired Cook’s illustration, But to be more specific, it is a method of quickly frying them in the microwave and injecting the beans, and then throwing them into the salad.
This is exactly what we do (we strongly recommend that you do it every time you make a green salad with beans). Mix the beans with olive oil, oranges, salt and a little spice, and then microwave them for 90 seconds.
Then, take them out of the microwave, throw them away, and inject them for 15 to 20 minutes. prosperity. so good.
How to make asparagus salad
- Inject beans. Don’t forget to make those beans first! The longer they stay in the oil, the more flavor they will have!
- Massage the kale. Before pouring the remaining ingredients with the kale, massage the kale with a little oil and salt! Please do not skip this step. This is a step-by-step guide on how to massage kale!
- Make asparagus ribbons. To make asparagus ribbons, close the bottom of the asparagus and save the tip of the asparagus. Then take the vegetable peeler and peel the asparagus spears, just like peeling carrots. Peel them into a bowl with the massaged kale. Set aside.
- Shake the dressing well. Put all the ingredients of the seasoning into a mason jar and close the lid. Shake until all ingredients are mixed together.
- set. Add all the ingredients to the bowl, then pour the seasoning on all the salads, then mix well until all the ingredients are covered in the seasoning.
You have a dressing choice
Doesn’t it feel like a humus dressing? no problem!You can choose any Delicious salad dressing recipe For this salad! Here are some of our favorites!
Tips for asparagus salad
Wait for the dressing to be added.
Wait for the salad dressing to be added to the salad until just enough to tighten the salad.
Get a great vegetarian peeler.
You can use a sharp vegan peeler to make vegan ribbons much easier!Invest in a quality vegetable peeler like this This one!
Interesting ingredients added.
If you want to add more vegetables to your salad, check out some other delicious options below!
- Fennel slices
- Sliced red bell pepper
- Fresh mint
What goes with asparagus salad.
There are so many delicious dishes to match with this asparagus salad! Choose from any delicious main course below.
How should I store asparagus salad?
When separating the dressing, store the asparagus salad in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, or mix the salad for another 3 days.
- 1 piece–151 ounce can grand northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1/4 + 1 tbsp Cup olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Chili, or more spicy
- 4–5 Cup of raw kale, boneless and chopped
- 1 piecePound fresh asparagus spears
- 1 piecelb.Fresh green beans, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 Medium red onion, finely chopped (or 1/2 cup chopped green onion)
- 1 cup Fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup Shredded sheep cheese
- 1/2 cup Flat almonds
- 2 tbsp Glass of white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Hummus
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- First, add the northern beans to a microwave-safe medium bowl. Add lemon juice, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/8 teaspoon salt and chili to the beans and stir until the beans are oiled. Boil the beans in the microwave for 90 seconds. Remove, mix and let stand for 15 minutes.
- At the same time, add the kale and a tablespoon of olive oil to a large bowl. Massage the kale with your hands for 2-3 minutes, or until the kale starts to soften and turn bright green.
- Next, prepare the asparagus. Chop the asparagus heads and pour them into a bowl with the kale. Then, use the vegetable peeler to create the ribbon. Peel the asparagus ribbons with the massaged kale into a bowl.
- Add green beans, red onion, blueberries, feta cheese and almonds to the kale.
- Prepare the seasonings in another small bowl. Stir together the white wine vinegar, garlic hummus, black pepper and honey.
- Finally, add beans (including olive oil) to the salad and sprinkle all the ingredients with seasoning.
- Mix the salad together until everything is coated.
Serving size: 1/6
fat: 18 years old
Keywords: Asparagus salad