This one Roasted Greek Lemon Chicken It is perfectly marinated and then roasted to perfection. This is the ultimate summer dinner.
Easy Greek Lemon Chicken
If in doubt, roast chicken is a great choice for any evening meal!we love BBQ recipes Because there is less cleaning work in the kitchen, do you feel me?
We have a lot Grilled Chicken Recipe You can choose from Fit Foodie, and this grilled lemon chicken is a fan’s favorite. Roast chicken is a great choice for dinner because you can throw it in. Chicken dry rub Or a Chicken marinade And make it maintain the best flavor.
All you have to do is prepare all the items in the kitchen, and then head to the grill.We have Weber Spirit II We like it!
The easiest grilled chicken marinade
This grilled Greek lemon chicken is easy to make.All you have to do is marinate the chicken breast into our delicious Greek Salad Dressing. Yes, that’s it! Simple and delicious!
This is all the ingredients you need for Greek seasoning!
- olive oil
- White wine vinegar
- Minced garlic
- Lemon juice
- Dijon mustard
- Dried oregano
Double check, you can now have everything you need in the storage room and get started!
What to go with grilled Greek lemon chicken
We decided to serve this lemon chicken with a delicious tomato chutney. We want a simple and fresh filling to add a bit of sweetness and acidity.
If you are looking for delicious Side dish recipe Can be used with this chicken, please check out some of the favorites below!
Grilled Greek Chicken 101
Can I use chicken thighs for this recipe?
Yes, you can use chicken thighs in this recipe. too delicious! The barbecue time may vary slightly. Just pay attention to the internal temperature of the chicken.
We also like this Roasted Chicken Thigh Recipe! If you want to use thighs in this lemon chicken recipe, please feel free to use the cooking instructions in this recipe.
Can the Greek chicken be marinated overnight?
We do not recommend letting Greek chicken marinate overnight, as the acidity will start to cook the unprocessed chicken breast and make it fashionable.
How long can this chicken last in the refrigerator?
If you keep the chicken in an airtight container, it will keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
What other salad dressings can I use to marinate the chicken?
If you do not have the ingredients for the Greek seasoning or want to mix the taste of chicken, please try one of the following seasonings as a marinade!
You can use any of these Delicious chicken marinade Even any delicious seasoning recipes below.
Can I freeze this Greek lemon chicken?
We do not recommend freezing this chicken. For the same reason, you don’t want to let raw chicken sit in the acid overnight.
Please grill the chicken at will, let it cool completely, and then store the cooked chicken in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.
When you are ready to eat the chicken, remove the chicken and place it in the 350ºF oven for 20-25 minutes to reheat.
Roasted Lemon Chicken
- 1 piece Pound boneless skinless chicken breast (2 pcs Large chicken breast)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1.5 tbspWhite wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pint Cherry tomatoes, cut into pieces fourThis
- 1/4 Red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp Feta crumble
- 2 tbsp Fresh chopped basil
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- First, mix olive oil, vinegar, garlic, honey, lemon juice, mustard, oregano and salt to prepare the Greek marinade. Then, transfer it to a large gallon bag or container, and add the chicken breast. Make sure the chicken is completely immersed in the marinade and let it sit for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Next, preheat the grill to 400ºF. After heating, spray the grill gr with non-stick cooking spray, and then heat the marinated chicken breast directly. Then, place lemon slices on top of each breast. Turn off the grill and cook for about 7 to 8 minutes.
- Once you see some nice grill marks on the chicken, remove the lemon and place it on the top rack, then flip the chicken breast. Turn off the grill and cook for another 7 to 8 minutes.
- Once the internal temperature of the chicken breast reaches 165ºF, remove it from the grill and let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
- At the same time, prepare the tomato chutney. Mix together tomatoes, red onion, shredded feta, basil and lemon juice.
- Serve chicken breast with tomato chutney.
Serving size: 1/4
fat: twenty two
fiber: 1 piece
Keywords: Roasted Greek Lemon Chicken