In less than 5 minutes, you can make delicious Greek chicken marinade That will infuse your chicken with lemon, garlic and a bit of Dijon!
Marinated chicken is indeed the best choice for tenderizing and seasoning chicken. This Greek chicken marinade is delicious and easy to make!
What’s in the Greek chicken marinade?
Want to use simple ingredients you already have at home to add flavor to your chicken? This is the purpose of the Greek chicken marinade. This chicken marinade is salty, lemony, and has a hint of garlic. This is what you need:
- olive oil
- White wine vinegar
- Lemon juice
- Dijon mustard
- Dried oregano
Some of the contents in the above list can be easily interchanged. If you do not have olive oil, please feel free to use avocado oil or grapeseed oil.
Not dear? Try a little maple syrup or even some cane sugar. Finally, if you don’t have Dijon mustard, you can try mustard powder!
Why marinate chicken?
If you want to know why chicken is marinated in the first place, the answer is simple. taste. Marinating poultry is an easy way to infuse so many flavors into chickens.
What kind of chicken can I use?
Feel free to use any chicken you want! We recommend that you use breasts, legs and/or thighs as they are the easiest to pickle.
Every 1 – 1.5 pounds. For chicken, please use about 1/2 cup Greek chicken marinade.
How long should I marinate the chicken?
We recommend that you marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes, but the longer the better! Usually, we like to let the chicken marinate overnight.
What should I marinate the chicken?
The advantage of marinating is that you can marinate almost anything. Use Tupperware, large bowls and even casseroles!
How long can the Greek chicken marinade keep in the refrigerator?
This Greek chicken marinade should be kept in the refrigerator for about a week.
Roasted Greek Lemon Chicken
This grilled Greek lemon chicken is perfectly marinated and then grilled to perfection. This is the ultimate summer dinner.
How to cook Greek chicken marinade
Now that you have spent time marinating Greek chicken, it’s time to cook it! Here are some simple cooking methods for you to follow.
- Plancha- Under direct heating, roast the chicken breast at 400ºF for about 15-20 minutes, then turn it halfway.Please follow this tutorial How to grill chicken breast.
- grilled- Bake the chicken breasts at 400ºF for about 25 minutes.Follow the written recipe among us Lemon Baked Chicken.
- Under vacuum- Sous stirs the chicken breasts at 145ºF for 1.5 – 2 hours, then grills the chicken breasts on both sides for 1-2 minutes.Follow us Easy Sous Vide Chicken Breast Recipe Here.
- Instant Pot – Boil each side of the chicken breast for 1 minute. Then, cook under high pressure for 8 minutes.Follow this IP chicken breast postal.
- Slow cooker – Slowly cook the chicken breast for 6-8 hours or 2-4 hours.Follow us Slow Cooker Chicken Recipe.
For all these cooking methods, just make sure that the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165ºF before it is safe to eat.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons White wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Minced garlic
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Put all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Stir to mix.
- Or, you can put everything in a glass bottle and shake to combine.
Tips and attention
- The weight of a batch of Greek chicken marinade is 1 – 1.5 pounds. chicken.
- For cooking instructions, please follow our Easy grilled Greek chicken.
- Nutritional information includes 1.5 pounds. Boneless and skinless chicken breast and 6.
Serving size: 1/4
sugar: 2 pcs
Keywords: Greek chicken marinade