Lemon Baked Chicken It is one of the easiest and healthiest dinners ever! Made with delicious butter, garlic, and lemon sauce, you can eat almost all the food in this grilled lemon chicken.
Seriously grilled lemon chicken
I remember growing up Baked Chicken It is the staple food of our family. Usually, my mother would marinate chicken breasts with Italian seasoning and then bake or grill them for a relaxing weekday dinner. This recipe is simple, but fresher!In addition, it will produce Everyone will love the super tender and juicy chicken breast!
Easy Lemon Chicken Marinade
- Lemon juice: Fresh lemon juice is the key to this recipe. After squeezing the lemon juice, save the peel and bake it with chicken breast!
- broth: The chicken soup not only adds some salt to this dish, but it is also a bit delicious!
- Thyme: Fresh or dried thyme can bring you the perfect flavor!
- butter: Don’t skim butter on this dish. It adds a little fat and a lot of flavor.
- garlic: We like to roast the whole clove is garlic because it can increase the flavor, but not excessive. Minced garlic can make the flavor richer.
Tips for Baked Lemon Chicken
Breast size is important: This recipe calls for 1.5 pounds. chicken breast. We recommend that you buy 4 chicken breasts of 1/3 pound each to make your chicken roast evenly. These days, you can usually buy chicken breasts that weigh 1 pound and 1.5 pounds. This will make your baking time a distant future!
Good quality chicken tastes better: In addition, if in doubt, please buy high-quality chicken breasts (organic/free range)! Yes, it is a bit expensive, but it tastes much better and is better for the environment.
The key to wet lemon chicken: In addition to not over-roasting, using sauced chicken breast can also help prevent it from drying out. It will also infuse all the lemon flavor into your chicken breast!
Can I use other chicken nuggets?
Want to cut something into a bit and use different pieces of meat? Be our guest! There are several other kinds of chicken here!
- Chicken thighs- Either deboned or deboned!
- Chicken Drumsticks- Try to marinate the chicken drumsticks and then barbecue They replace!
- Whole chicken – Use this marinade with a whole chicken.
How long to cook the lemon chicken
in 400ºF, your chicken breasts should be fully cooked in 25-30 minutes. This applies to about 1/3 pound of chicken breasts per chicken breast. Larger things will take longer to cook, and smaller things will take less time to cook.
The purpose is to make the internal temperature of the breast reach 165ºF Fully cooked chicken.
Try another cooking method
Is it summer, do you want to use the grill? Or, are there other items in your oven? Try another cooking method below!
stove: Marinate chicken and follow this Juicy Pan Roast Chicken The cooking method of juicy chicken, fast!
Plancha: Grill the chicken breasts at 400ºF for 14-16 minutes.You can follow a more in-depth method to grill the chicken Here.
Air fryer: After marinating the chicken breasts, cook them in an air fryer! Set the air fryer to 400ºF, then cook the chicken breast for 25 minutes, turning it over every 10 minutes.
Instant Pot: Easily turn it into chopped lemon chicken Pressure cooking chicken breast + Marinate in your Instant Pot for 12 minutes. Quickly release your Instant Pot, then chop it with 2 forks.
Slow cooker: Use our Slow Cooker Chicken Method Cook the lemon chicken for 2-3 hours high, or low for 6-8 hours!
Are there any leftovers?
- Make the bowl: Turn lemon chicken into some kind of Buddha bowl by cooking with your favorite vegetables and grains.
- Add it to the soup: Chop your leftovers and add them to almost anything Soup recipe Used to add protein.
- Chicken Salad: Organize a basic, Greek Yogurt Chicken The rest of the salad.
- spaghetti: Use the leftover baking sauce to make a delicious lemon butter pasta sauce! Mix the chicken and noodles together and you are done!
Store the roasted lemon garlic chicken in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.
Can I freeze roasted lemon chicken?
When freezing this recipe, you have two options. you could:
- Freeze the original: Prepare a marinade that includes lemon slices and garlic, and put all the food in a gallon-sized bag along with the chicken. Squeeze the surrounding ingredients and remove as much air as possible. Seal and freeze for up to 3 months. When you are ready to eat, follow the instructions below to defrost and cook the rice.
- Frozen and cooked: Cook the lemon chicken breast according to the instructions below. Let it cool completely, then transfer it to an airtight container. Remove as much air as possible, seal and freeze for up to 3 months. When you are ready to eat, melt it and heat it in the microwave.
- 1.5 Pound chicken breast, (4 Large chicken breast)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chicken soup
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried thyme
- 1 piece Large lemon, thinly sliced
- 6 Clove garlic, peeled and mashed
- 4 tbsp Butter, cut into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF, then spray a 9×13 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Next, season the chicken breast with salt and pepper, and put it on the plate.
- In a small bowl, stir the broth, lemon juice, and dried thyme together, then pour the mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Finally, evenly sprinkle the thinly sliced lemon, garlic cloves and butter pad on the baking tray.
- Bake the chicken breast for 10 minutes, then remove it from the oven.
- Using a marinade brush or grilling paste, scrub the top of each chicken breast with baking liquid from the bottom of the dish. Then, put it back in the oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Repeat the process again (cook the chicken breast for about 25-30 minutes), or until the center of the chicken breast reaches 165ºF.
Serving size: 1/4
Carbohydrates: 2 pcs
Keywords: Roasted Lemon Chicken
photography: The photos in this article were written by Erin of The Wooden Skillet.